We are a full-service firm that provides financial services, tax planning, retirement planning, college planning, and estate planning.
We offer fee-based management accounts, and we offer free ongoing consultations for our asset management clients.
As an added value to our clients, we have established professional alliances with a CPA and an estate planning attorney.
We offer a full range of quality investment products and services through our Registered Investment Adviser–broker/dealer, Commonwealth Financial Network®, member FINRA, including:
- Full-Service Stocks and Bonds
- Retirement Plans, including traditional and Roth IRAs, SIMPLE Plans, SEP and 401(k) plans, among others
- Retirement Plan Rollover Strategies
- Managed Investment Accounts
- Mutual Funds (taxable and tax-free)
- Fixed and Variable Annuities
- Life Insurance for Estate Planning
- Disability, Accident, Health, and Long-Term Care Insurance
- Charitable Giving Strategies via Trusts and Foundations
- Money Market Accounts